ITQM 2017: Registration forms
Please download and fill out the registration forms on https://itqm.ist.unomaha.edu/. The forms contain instructions on how to pay for registration. Please send the completed Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with your payment confirmation, i.e., a scanned copy of bank transfer receipt. The author registration must be received before November 15, 2017.
Conference Registration Fees
Outside India: $600/$650 USD
before/after November 1, 2017
Domestic India: 10,000 INR
See below for determining student status
- Outside India: $400/$450 USD
before/after November 1, 2017
Domestic India: 7000 INR
Each Accompanying Person
Each Additional Paper
*Proof of student status is required. We will accept one of the following types of documents:
copy of valid student ID card, with clearly displayed expiration
official letter of confirmation from the student's university
(or fee bill), with clearly displayed issue date and valid semester.
For Indian Participants
Instructions for Registration
1. Kindly fill the registration form and e-mail the completed and signed scanned copy of the form to email@example.com, irrespective of the mode of payment.
2. Please e-mail the scanned copy of the bank receipt Swift Copy (Wire transfer advice)/Funds transfer advice/online generated registration slip to firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm your registration fees payment.
3. Kindly ensure that the Remitter's (Participant/Author) name and the Purpose of remittance (Registration Fees) is clearly mentioned by the Remitter in the Funds Transfer Application.
4. All bank charges foreign/inland in connection with the registration fee remittance will be to the account of the Remitter. Shortage in the prescribed Fee amount, if any, on account of bank charges/short remittance received or credited to the Institute's account shall be borne by the Remitter.
1. Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to Complete Conference Proceedings
- Complementary meals and refreshments during all conference days
- Conference Kit
2. Accommodation has to be arranged by participants themselves. On request necessary advice and guidance can be provided by conference committee in this regard.
3. For each accepted paper, it is mandatory for at least one author to register to include their paper in conference.
4. Payment can be made through Demand Draft, Credit Card, Wire Transfer (outside India) or Funds Transfer.
For paying through Demand Draft, please send a Demand Draft drawn in favor of "Jaypee Institute of Information Technology" payable at Noida, India.
Wire Transfer (outside India)
The Participant/Author can pay the registration fee through Wire Transfer. The Wire Transfer may be made to the following Bank:
Swift code of the Correspondent Bank : PNBP US 3N NYC
(Wachovia Bank - Wells Fargo) 11, Penn Plaza 4th Floor
New York NY 10038 USA
Swift code of the Beneficiary Bank : IBKLINBBA83
(IDBI BANK) Message for IDBI Bank, Ghaziabad Branch
Account No. of the bank : 2000193001493
Beneficiary: Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University A/C. No. 109102000007436
Sector -18, Noida (U.P), India
Funds Transfer (within India)
The Participant/Author can pay the registration fee through Funds Transfer. The Funds Transfer may be made to the following Bank:
Bank account in the name of: Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University
Bank Name: IDBI Bank Ltd.
Address of Bank: Ground Floor Ocean Complex, P-6, Sector-18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Account Type: Current
MICR Code: 110259011